What sort of conditions can a Naturopath help with?
Naturopaths treat a wide array of conditions ranging from mildly annoying to chronic and debilitating. Chronic conditions respond particularly well to Naturopathic treatment due to the focus on the underlying cause of the problem not just the presenting symptoms. So if you have any of the following health challenges you should ‘see a naturopath’ and start your journey back to health today.
- Nervous system: Anxiety, depression, OCD, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, post herpetic neuralgia, sciatica, ADHD, autism
- Respiratory system: Asthma, COPD, Respiratory tract infections
- Digestive system: Constipation, diarrhoea, indigestion, heartburn, IBS, ulcerous colitis, Chron’s disease, gastritis, Celiac disease, food intolerance
- Immune system: Seasonal and food related allergies, autoimmune conditions (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Scleroderma)
- Dermatological system: Eczema, psoriasis, warts, (fungal) skin infections, acne, acne rosacea
- Uro-genital system: PMS, peri-menopause/ menopausal health concerns, hot flashes, menstrual migraines, fertility issues, urinary tract infections, painful periods, low libido, prostatis, BPH
- Musculo-skeletal system: Arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, gout
- Cardiovascular system: High cholesterol, arterisoclerosis, hypertension, varicose veins, haemorrhoids
- Weight management
If you have a health challenge that is not listed here and want support e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take to work?
Your journey back to wellness and balance depends greatly on the length of time the issue has been playing havoc with your body, your body’s individual response and the health condition itself. All treatment plans are tailored specifically for your individual condition so response time varies. Client’s have reported results varying from 2-3 hours to 2-4 weeks. Chronic conditions are particularly responsive to Naturopathic treatment due to the emphasis on treating the underlying cause not just the symptoms.
Some people may be unknowingly suffering from the cumulative effects of suppressive treatments to which they have been subjected in the past and, in such cases, may respond to treatment slowly. As your Naturopath I have the knowledge and experience to know when to ‘wait” while the corrective work is being done, and when to change the treatment plan in line with your progress.
The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force in getting well.Hippocrates
The best investment you can make is in your own health.Anonymous