Integrative Pathology Testing
Functional Pathology Testing
My goal is to assist client’s to achieve and maintain optimal health. I utilise the services of Adelaide’s finest laboratories to conduct the best quality functional tests providing reliable evidence base results.
What is functional pathology?
Functional pathology tests are used to investigate how your body is functioning and to identify any biochemical, nutritional, metabolic and hormonal imbalances. The results assist practitioners to develop and manage specific treatment protocols. These easy to use tests are designed so patients can collect specimens in the privacy of their own homes.
How is functional pathology useful?
Functional pathology testing can be used to:
- Help to establish the contributing factors to disease or imbalance.
- Provide a tool for early intervention and management.
- Identify underlying causes of chronic unresolved symptoms.
- Establish baseline levels prior to treatment programs.
- Monitor progress and treatment efficiency.